Sunday 1 December 2013

Bloggers Around the World November Round-Up: Favourites

The last few weeks I definitely had my minds on other things. Right now things start to wind down and things will go back to the normal routine ... no ... they won't. I live in a different area now and have to get used to things, although there is not too much difference. Anyway, things will get back to normal on the blog and the next Bloggers Around the World will be as the others were before ... visiting a specific country.
For November though, I had set a special theme: favourites. So you had the chance to cook and post what you like. Maybe that wasn't too easy after all or it could be simply because you have too many other things to do like I had,


Whatsoever, stop talking about those things and focus on the entries we had for this month ...
... so, we like to move over to "Searching for Spice". There Corina has cooked a Cottage Pie for us. We get to know, that Cottage Pie is not everyone's favourite, but Corina likes it very much and when I have a look at it, I can see why ...

cottage pie1 (500x355)

For sure it is worth a try.

Well, then we have something you already saw lately on this very blog itself: Spinach, Goat's Cheese and Ham Pasta Roulade.

Pasta Roulade 1

Did you like it?

I have to say that this was already our round-up for November, brief, but delicious.

What's on next? For the answer to that tiny little question you have to wait a few days. Another question could be: where do you want to go?

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I really haven't been keeping up. Where have you moved to Chris? Hope it wasn't too traumatic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just another small town, now in bicycle distance of my workplace. So I get the chance to eat some more chocolate again to compensate the exercise I get. Or was it the other way around? Anyway, it wasn't too traumatic and I guess, it wasn't the last time I moved, either.

      Delete

Why not leave a comment!? I love to receive messages.