I have it now all together in my mind ... finally! I start a new monthly blog challenge. It starts at every 13th of the month (usually) and you have time until ... let's say the 13th of the following month.
But what is it then?
Let us travel around the world together, "digitally" and in the kitchen of course.
We start in one country and then next month go to a different country.
How can you take part in this journey?
When you think about the country, we are visiting, what comes to your mind?
Then prepare something, that is typical or traditional for this country or just something that makes you think of that country. It can be sweet or savoury. You can bake, cook, or whatever?
Here are some rules (makes things easier) apart from what a decent blogger would do anyway:
1. Leave a comment in the post announcing the challenge for the month with a link to your post or send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Refer to my blog in your post.
3. Use the "Bloggers Around the World" badge.
4. You can use a new or an old post, but it has to be adjusted accordingly.
5. If you don't have a blog of your own, you can post a photo (or a bit more) on the Cooking Around the World Facebook page.
Well, that is all, I can think about so far. It should be working then.
I will post a round-up then at the 13th and announce the next country.
Let's go for it!
The travelling route so far:
September 2012 - Germany
October 2012 - France
Novemer 2012 - Spain
December 2012 - The Caribbean
January 2013 - Mexico
February 2013 - USA
March 2013 - Japan
April 2013 - India
May 2013 - Italy
June 2013 - ???
What do you think, how does our journey continue?
Hm ... I got an idea! If you want to guest host one month, having an idea of your own, just send me an email at: email@example.com