Straightly following after that comes my point: I have exactly the same thinking when it comes to food. I am quick to buy things on offer or other food items where I think they might be lovely to cook with, while in fact, I haven't made any definite plans to use them.
For example I almost every time buy ricotta when I see it on offer. The same is true to a lot of other cheese. You can never have enough cheese. Can you?
There might be a slight chance, that food items start to pile up, when you have a thinking like this. The same can be true to other items apart from cheese, of course, as well. This is where the No Waste Food Challenge comes into the picture ...
It's so much more fun to give all those leftovers, forgotten food items, close to 'game over'-items and the like a second life. We are all looking forward to all the wonderful ideas you come up with.
Due to this it would be very wonderful, if you join in with the No Waste Food Challenge. After all, you have a whole month to link up those posts and you don't have to think about any theme. You just have to keep in mind not to let any food go to waste.
As you have gathered by now, this month I have the privilege to host the No Waste Food Challenge. While, Kate from Turquoise Lemons has launched the challenge and Elizabeth from Elizabeth's Kitchen Diary has taken over the baton for it now, you will see various other bloggers hosting it this year.
Here we go for this month then ...
Challenge Conditions:1. Please link up your url using the linky at the bottom of each month's challenge post.
2. Feel free to republish old posts just make sure you add a link to the current challenge and add the challenge badge (the blue badge at the top of this post).
3. Make sure you link up before the end of the month!
4. Posts will be added to the No Waste Food Challenge Pinterest Board to help spread the food waste prevention love!
5. Please make sure your post includes a link back to Elizabeth's Kitchen Diary and Cooking Around the World.
6. Tweet @TangoRaindrop and @ChrisCH2011 (that's me) with the tag #NoWasteFoodChallenge and we will retweet all that we see.