Sunday 29 April 2012

Busy week - time is gone

Again another week rolled past. I didn't even see it coming.
Somehow, I have been very busy. In the middle of the week there was some time for cooking an Indian lunch with chicken korma with rice, spicy sweet corn, cucumber raita, and for pudding some Indian style rice pudding with cardamom and coconut milk. It was all very tasty, however, that was all serious cooking then.



Otherwise it was mainly dealing with leftovers this week.
At the end of the week I managed to prepare some good old bruschetta:


Bruschetta is always nice. I love the taste of the garlic that penetrates the bread. This version here with the sardines and the red onion can serves as a full meal. That is if you are not so greedy. The recipe I found in the cookbook "Cook in Boots" from Ravinder Bhogal. It was a delicious one.
Anyway, preparing bruschetta is totally simple. Just toast some nice bread, either in a pan or in a toaster, rub it with garlic - the more the better, sprinkle some salt, pepper, and olive oil on top, and then put on it whatever you like. Usually I use rocket, tomato, and some Parmesan cheese.
Go for it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not leave a comment!? I love to receive messages.